Essential I Be Cooking!: Post a Pic of What You're Cooking Thread

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Made meatballs for the first time last week. Finally found a good butcher near me so i got some fresh ground pork and veal along with some panchetta they make in house and got my guido on. They are a pain to make but they came out good. Too bad I had just gotten a cold so I could hardly taste them :stopitslime:

dR6XF.jpg

VX1G6.jpg

suayQ.jpg

Here is some porterhouse steaks i cooked for Xmas. Came out good but porterhouses are damn near impossible to cook right (tenderloin side cooks faster than sirloin side).

aKxmy.jpg
Is that butter and rosemary on top of the steaks? And I feel you on that porterhouse comment. I strictly fukk with rib eyes when it comes to steak.

SMH the pics didnt upload

ok im over it lol
:russ:@these struggle posts

I use photo bucket to upload my pics and then just post the links.

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
phone broke so i can't take pics.
but i'm cookin a roast, cut some pieces in that ho and stuffed it w/garlic and fresh basil.
fresh rosemary on top w/black pepper and that new johnnys chili garlic seasoning.
house is smelling :noah: right now.

Melt_Man

The Power to MELT!
Daps
Is that butter and rosemary on top of the steaks? And I feel you on that porterhouse comment. I strictly fukk with rib eyes when it comes to steak.

Yeah i got butter rosemary and sage on the steaks. I was trying to adapt the method i use for pan frying steaks (cook in about quarter cup of oil and when they're about halfway done add butter and aromatics). Came out decent but butter on the grill caused lots of flame-ups.

:salute: to ribeyes though best steak out there.

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
A little appetizer I made quick while I was waiting on the eggs to boil and the dressing to mend.

2D89C9E7-3F75-4ABA-8D98-C00AB3B23160-1179-000001658E215C3E.jpg

Fresh Mozzarella, tomatoes, fresh basil. I drizzled a lil olive oil and balsamic vinegar over it. Salt/pepper.

1D600B44-3DC3-4997-9F51-2E667D9254C3-1179-000001659A5AC5E3.jpg

Spinach, tomatoes, mozzarella, three different olives, Bella mushrooms, and hard boil egg covered in a vinaigrette.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Creole Sunday dinner for the fam. Blackened tilapia, green beans sauteed in brown sugar bacon, shrimp ettouffe and rice, and a hot corn bread muffin.

Since I don't eat shellfish or seafood all I had was the green beans :yeshrug:

KUMqr.jpg

How do you get your tilapia like that? :skip:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il

Lol..I was trying to use imageshak but the image didnt post. Let me see if photobucket works.

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
Im on the lookout for the top ten dishes posted in here of 2012 for a special thread. If anyone has any ideas on how to go about it let me know.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
I coat mines in flour seasoned with blackening seasoning. Its okay to be heavy handedwith the seasoning too. I pan fry it with a little oil for about 5-6 min and thats it .

tilapia is my post-gym-mid-week-no-time-to-throw-down-go-to for protein

i season it w a bunch of stuff (salt, pepper, cayenne, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, sometimes old bay), drizzle a little olive oil, throw it the oven for about 15 min and it comes out perfectly every time.