Essential I Be Cooking!: Post a Pic of What You're Cooking Thread

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
lmd7BLK.jpg

Open faced beef and mushroom pie, separate puff pastry topping with crispy herb roasted potatoes, and a
Simple refreshing spinach salad.

Payroll

Insomnia Addict
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GMB
I’d be interested to find out how your ramen turns out. What were u thinking?

Tonkotsu style traditional....but liberal with toppings like with the oil for example...:mjlit:

I seen dude make the broth in like 3 hours ....Japanese chefs let it go all day:ld:

I don't know I'm lazy ....I need to get a Pasta Maker too :ld:

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
I made sauces, pasta, mac N cheese, cole slaw, potatoe salad, and other sides from scratch in just under 3 hours while working a lunch rush. I'm proud of my time management. Knife work could have been better, but my sauces turned out decent. If I wasn't at work who knows what I could have made.

IQP8IZ1.jpg

O9jwPWr.jpg

epNkoX7.jpg

Ap4exnV.jpg

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
Omg this looks delicious. How long did it take you to make and was it difficult?
Ingredients
2 tins of pineapple rings
Sugar
Butter
Puff pastry
1 egg
1frying pan

It was actually pretty straight forward. Melt sugar and pineapple juice(optional) in a heavy bottom skillet or frying pan. Once the sugar has caramelised and changed colour take off the heat and add butter. Arrange pineapples in whichever shape you want then roll out puff pastry (shop bought) on top. Brush pastry with egg wash then bake at 350 F till golden brown. I whipped icing sugar, double cream, vanilla paste, lime juice and lime zest and plonked on top. Below is a recipe because I don’t measure anything.

Pineapple Tarte Tatin