Essential I Be Cooking!: Post a Pic of What You're Cooking Thread

Daps

Lol I tried to be fancy like yall :mjlol: my presentation is shyt

I cooked this lamb shank in the crock pot for 8 hours today with brown rice n veggies :mjcry:

@hustlemania @Raava @The5thLetter @ORDER_66 @Azul @tizabelle @mannyrs13

always build your plates up.. directly in the middle.. rice.. veg, then protein on top..

couldve got a veal shank, and made a nice Ossobuco.. :ehh:

damn.. i havent posted in this thread in a minute.. might need to dig through my pics this week.. :mjgrin:

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
All you did was add in the flour?
gravy is super simple all you need are meat juices,stock or even a bullion cube to make stock. First fry diced onion, garlic, fresh thyme,tomato, chilli (scotch bonnet) bell peppers. Add tomato paste into these seasonings while frying and stir. Once incorporated, add hot stock and bring to a rolling boil (med-high flame). Boil for 20 mins or so.Taste and adjust add seasoning, salt,sugar,pepper whatever. When satisfied add thickening agent Flour or cornstarch/cornflour mixed with cold water so 1:1 ratio for example. Stir in, boil for another 10 mins then serve. Proper gravy takes hours but the principle is the same. I will post a video I made.

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
it won’t allow me to embed or add good music (stupid iphone) so I can only do a link. Click the link for a gravy tutorial GoPro Splice I’m sure adding to instagram is going to be another heart ache

Last edited:

Akae Beka

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
VpRXlTm.jpg

That pescatarian life :takedat:

That's grouper and Salmon