Essential I Be Cooking!: Post a Pic of What You're Cooking Thread

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
My bacon green beans from thanksgiving:

Cooking process, only thing i messed up on was boiling the green beans in water instead of chicken stock, but I seasoned everything to perfection.

Bottom left corner

They were gone in 20 minutes :wow:

ozzy

Pro
Daps
CCYNgTY.jpg

rVrLyIm.jpg

Yd9MvPi.jpg

My first time making macaroni and cheese so don't come at me :hubie:

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
Sorry here it is

7Dv5B7N.jpg

lpbJVui.jpg

GpN0WQd.jpg

I was following the American way of making mac and cheese. They say to add egg so I did never made it like this before but my cousins like it

I always add a yolk to my cheese sauce makes for a richer deeper sauce. I also add a touch of rosemary powder, 1tsp of marmite and a splash of
Liquid smoke.

ozzy

Pro
Daps
I always add a yolk to my cheese sauce makes for a richer deeper sauce. I also add a touch of rosemary powder, 1tsp of marmite and a splash of
Liquid smoke.

Oh thank you so much I will try that next time do you use cream cheese too

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
Oh thank you so much I will try that next time do you use cream cheese too
. I only use extra mature cheddar I put a tsp or so of Coleman’s mustard in it to make it that bit more cheesy as well. The liquid smoke makes it smokey.

Taco

All Star
Daps
Liquid smoke.
I used a smoked cheddar for one of my cheeses this Thanksgiving and it was bomb af. Try topping off your mac and cheese with buttered panko before baking, the texture it gives completes it.

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
I used a smoked cheddar for one of my cheeses this Thanksgiving and it was bomb af. Try topping off your mac and cheese with buttered panko before baking, the texture it gives completes it.

I have never used bread crumbs on my Mac and cheese before, I just top with more cheese. I might give it a go. Do Americans make a roux when making mac and cheese?

Taco

All Star
Daps
I have never used bread crumbs on my Mac and cheese before, I just top with more cheese. I might give it a go. Do Americans make a roux when making mac and cheese?
Yee, just a layer of the buttered bread crumbs after topping it with cheese will do the trick. Most people I ask say they use a cheese sauce which I just assumer is a roux, but I'm sure it differs through out the US.

Taco

All Star
Daps
sY1sNwC.jpg

Banana and walnut bread
HxBiMIv.jpg

Crab puff canapés

gMk1TpD.jpg

Mini Frittatas and sun baked tomatoes
Did it take you long to get the hang of baking? I hate fukking up when it comes to food but heard it’s inevitable when you first start off baking.

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
. I only use extra mature cheddar I put a tsp or so of Coleman’s mustard in it to make it that bit more cheesy as well. The liquid smoke makes it smokey.
Never tried liquid smoke, I added A pinch of fresh smoked paprika in one batch this year. The flavor was awesome