Essential I Be Cooking!: Post a Pic of What You're Cooking Thread

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I made shrimp fried rice, lo mein, and orange chicken last night after I was craving Panda Express but didn't wanna spend $10 for it. I wish I had pics/videos of it, but my snapchats expired :mjcry:

all the honeydips was like, ":leon: you can cook?!"

Me: ":youngsabo::sas1::sas2:"

My female co-workers be like that too... :mjlol:.....:lolbron:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
xrEZRkD.jpg

Made Honey Roasted Fried Chicken Just a few minutes ago...:youngsabo: they came out delicious... Juicy ASF. :ohlawd:

Just needed a bit more honey.... and a bigger tin... :youngsabo:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Now that that bytch Irma packed her shyt and moved out, we back to work. :blessed:

jMTVZNF.jpg

Steak sub sliders.

In a pan cook some minute steaks, I used one since I'm only eating. Add butter, pinch of salt and pepper, a sprig of rosemary and two cloves of garlic. Grab some hot dog buns (I was lucky that stores restocked cuz the storm had us on a bread shortage) and set it on the pan opened up. Lay the steak on top and add fried onions. I didn't fry mine too much and I'm not much of an onion fan unless done certain ways and right but it needed it for the flavor, then add mozzarella cheese. Put another layer of buns on top. Then in a bowl mix some butter, a tablespoon of beef gravy, some parsley and oregano. Spread it over the bread. Cover pan with aluminium foil and bake at 350F for 15 minutes. I got the video saved under my Facebook. I don't see a share option except for on there but I'll try to find it elsewhere.

Here's the video I used. Different music tho.

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
Now that that bytch Irma packed her shyt and moved out, we back to work. :blessed:

Steak sub sliders.

In a pan cook some minute steaks, I used one since I'm only eating. Add butter, pinch of salt and pepper, a sprig of rosemary and two cloves of garlic. Grab some hot dog buns (I was lucky that stores restocked cuz the storm had us on a bread shortage) and set it on the pan opened up. Lay the steak on top and add fried onions. I didn't fry mine too much and I'm not much of an onion fan unless done certain ways and right but it needed it for the flavor, then add mozzarella cheese. Put another layer of buns on top. Then in a bowl mix some butter, a tablespoon of beef gravy, some parsley and oregano. Spread it over the bread. Cover pan with aluminium foil and bake at 350F for 15 minutes. I got the video saved under my Facebook. I don't see a share option except for on there but I'll try to find it elsewhere.

Here's the video I used. Different music tho.

Those sliders though :wow: I gotta learn how to cook.