Essential I Be Cooking!: Post a Pic of What You're Cooking Thread

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Are you guys heating up frozen veggie packs or getting them on your own? I'm trying to work veggies into more meals but frozen usually means much less healthy.

Also that pasta a few posts up look so fukking good.:noah: Props my man. :whoo:

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
I was tryna to invest in one last year but it fell through. This cat from NY just opened one in the Kroger shopping center near my crib. He selling Sabrett 1/4 pound hot dogs, beef kabobs and homestyle fries and he is making a killing.

oh yea...its an open market for food trucks where im at but i did hear it was really tough and expensive to get one started

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Are you guys heating up frozen veggie packs or getting them on your own? I'm trying to work veggies into more meals but frozen usually means much less healthy.

Also that pasta a few posts up look so fukking good.:noah: Props my man. :whoo:

Not necessarily breh. Just don't get the frozen stuff covered in all types of sauces. I usually stick with the basic frozen stuff such as broccoli brussell sprouts and cauliflower.

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
c6e4c81a-46c2-0c7c.jpg

c6e4c81a-46e8-38f0.jpg

Wouncies Chicken and Waffles

Jerk Chicken rice n peas and cabbage

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Just performed my first attempt at any kinda cooking. Scrambled Eggs. :shaq2:

Ate it with 2 toasted slices of wheat bread and some parmesan cheese on top. Tasted pretty good and it felt really satisfying that I whipped the shyt up myself. Now I'm gonna strive to reach ya levels (or at least know how to do a couple dishes good).

Making sandwiches isn't good enough (or maybe I can take them to higher levels :krs:).

Next time, I'll post a pic.:youngsabo:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
2e58duu.jpg

19phk7.jpg

Pan seared herbed pork chops with mashed sweet potatos and sauteed butter asparagus :jawalrus:

Just finished smashing, that shyt tasted like :ahh:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Just performed my first attempt at any kinda cooking. Scrambled Eggs. :shaq2:

Ate it with 2 toasted slices of wheat bread and some parmesan cheese on top. Tasted pretty good and it felt really satisfying that I whipped the shyt up myself. Now I'm gonna strive to reach ya levels (or at least know how to do a couple dishes good).

Making sandwiches isn't good enough (or maybe I can take them to higher levels :krs:).

Next time, I'll post a pic.:youngsabo:

Here's the key to making perfect scrambled eggs.

1) pre wisk in a bowl
2) don't cook the eggs on high heat!!!!!! i used to do that shyt all the damn time
3) put the salt in while cooking. putting it in before breaks down the eggs and won't make em as fluffy.
4) put 2 table spoons of milk in per egg.

Try that next time you make eggs breh. I guarantee you you'll be like :noah: