Essential I Be Cooking!: Post a Pic of What You're Cooking Thread

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Just performed my first attempt at any kinda cooking. Scrambled Eggs. :shaq2:

Ate it with 2 toasted slices of wheat bread and some parmesan cheese on top. Tasted pretty good and it felt really satisfying that I whipped the shyt up myself. Now I'm gonna strive to reach ya levels (or at least know how to do a couple dishes good).

Making sandwiches isn't good enough (or maybe I can take them to higher levels :krs:).

Next time, I'll post a pic.:youngsabo:

:lolbron:

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
2jee7hh.jpg

:yeshrug:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Here's the key to making perfect scrambled eggs.

1) pre wisk in a bowl
2) don't cook the eggs on high heat!!!!!! i used to do that shyt all the damn time
3) put the salt in while cooking. putting it in before breaks down the eggs and won't make em as fluffy.
4) put 2 table spoons of milk in per egg.

Try that next time you make eggs breh. I guarantee you you'll be like :noah:

When I have time I take about 10 mins to make my eggs. I have an electric stove so I put it on 3 and add a lil bit of butter to the pan, add eggs and evey 2 or 3 minutes add another small piece of butter and constantly stir with a wooden spoon. When you get compliments on scrambled eggs you know them shyts is :lawd:

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
Naw ima breh, breh

:huhldup: My bad breh

I bet theres thangs you could teach me though :shaq: no homo

Here's the key to making perfect scrambled eggs.

1) pre wisk in a bowl
2) don't cook the eggs on high heat!!!!!! i used to do that shyt all the damn time
3) put the salt in while cooking. putting it in before breaks down the eggs and won't make em as fluffy.
4) put 2 table spoons of milk in per egg.

Try that next time you make eggs breh. I guarantee you you'll be like :noah:

I never got why people put milk in eggs, I tried that before and it was horrible. But good looks on the salt thing :ohhh: I aint no that. What yall nikkaz know about that black pepper and paprika though :ohlawd:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:huhldup: My bad breh

I bet theres thangs you could teach me though :shaq: no homo

I never got why people put milk in eggs, I tried that before and it was horrible. But good looks on the salt thing :ohhh: I aint no that. What yall nikkaz know about that black pepper and paprika though :ohlawd:

You probably put 2 much milk in it. Like 1-2 tbl spoons per egg, not a lot. I'm trying to get my omelette game right though. Think I might make some tomorrow morning :shaq:

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Of course I didn't cook this (my mother did) but I was definitely :eat: good. Real good. Cornmeal flounder with corn salsa. It's in the Cook This Not That cookbook listed as Cornmeal Catfish with corn salsa, but it says you can use flounder.

img2012062200376.jpg