Essential I Be Cooking!: Post a Pic of What You're Cooking Thread

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Lemon pepper oven baked salmon, green bean salad, a green salad, and a cup of minute maid fruit punch.

JQKK3.jpg

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
I would annihilate this thread but most of my flicks is on my phone... yall brehs got icloud or some shyt??? anything else is too much work... #spoiled

Roger Sterling

Senior Alias
Daps
Looks good, however, why leave the shells on if you're eating at home? That's just ornamental when left on in a restaurant, laf...

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Looks good, however, why leave the shells on if you're eating at home? That's just ornamental when left on in a restaurant, laf...

fresh mussels ....just added them to the sauce...waited for them to open up and removed the saucepan from the heat. sooo good. don't mind eating em right outta the shell either. makes it looks more "rustic"...lol

Roger Sterling

Senior Alias
Daps
fresh mussels ....just added them to the sauce...waited for them to open up and removed the saucepan from the heat. sooo good. don't mind eating em right outta the shell either. makes it looks more "rustic"...lol

Rustic, eh? A Gordon Ramsay fan I see.

But I digress. I can't co-sign anything that impedes my eating at home. I also wouldn't leave the tails on shrimp.