Essential I Be Cooking!: Post a Pic of What You're Cooking Thread

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I cook chili all the time, what's your recipe :lupe:
it varies on the veggies I have handy. I'll chop up some celery, carrots, onion, bell peppers etc, then my meats vary too..sometimes i use ground beef, otherwise cube steak, sometimes italian sausage or prosciutto or bacon then i throw in a bunch of spices and let it cook......

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
it varies on the veggies I have handy. I'll chop up some celery, carrots, onion, bell peppers etc, then my meats vary too..sometimes i use ground beef, otherwise cube steak, sometimes italian sausage or prosciutto or bacon then i throw in a bunch of spices and let it cook......
Regular chili beans ? I use cannelli, garbanzo, black, kidney and chili beans. That carot and celery addition sounds interesting :ehh:

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
On my cheat day :noah:
h6AkzRe.jpg

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Regular chili beans ? I use cannelli, garbanzo, black, kidney and chili beans. That carot and celery addition sounds interesting :ehh:
Beans I switch up too. Kidney, pinto, chili...I don't know the difference I have dry beans I cook and a bunched of canned that I throw in.

Gotta have the veggies, carrots, celery, tomato....

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
Beans I switch up too. Kidney, pinto, chili...I don't know the difference I have dry beans I cook and a bunched of canned that I throw in.

Gotta have the veggies, carrots, celery, tomato....
Yeah I've only done tomato, onion, garlic and a plethora of peppers.
Got my hands on some ghost for this next go around :fire:
Definitely gonna try that celery and carrot thing too.

Wario

Banned
Daps
WARIO EATS GARLIC EVERYDAY TO BOOST HIS DRIVE AND MAKE HIMSELF STRONGER. BUT I DON'T NEED TO ANYWAY SINCE I'M-A ALREADY SO POWERFUL AND STRONGER THAN ALL OF THE MEN IN THE WORLD! WARIO PREFERS HIS GARLIC RAW, STRAIGHT UP FROM THE FRESHNESS OF MOTHER EARTH. THEN, WARIO PREFERS TO KEEP IT IN HIS DRAWER FOR A COUPLE OF WEEKS SO IT CAN HAVE A NICE ROTTEN ODOR.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I've only done tomato, onion, garlic and a plethora of peppers.
Got my hands on some ghost for this next go around :fire:
Definitely gonna try that celery and carrot thing too.
you cant go wrong with the celery...ive added carrots because it added substance and nutrients. ive had 4 bean chili, 2 meat chili, meat and bean chili....you cant go wrong by adding the carrots but if you dont use them you aren't loosing much. celery is pretty much a permanent for me though, i gotta have those fibers.

one thing i stopped doing is adding a lot of salt and pepper and spice to my chili because at the end once everyone has their bowl they can add siracha, tobasco, salt and pepper and get it to how they like it. I used to make chili that always had a kick but as I became more health conscious about salt and more considerate of people who cant handle any type of spice ive found more people prefer a flavorful chili (like I make) that they can jazz up...people put sour cream on it, cheese, hot sauce----i always clean out.

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
you cant go wrong with the celery...ive added carrots because it added substance and nutrients. ive had 4 bean chili, 2 meat chili, meat and bean chili....you cant go wrong by adding the carrots but if you dont use them you aren't loosing much. celery is pretty much a permanent for me though, i gotta have those fibers.

one thing i stopped doing is adding a lot of salt and pepper and spice to my chili because at the end once everyone has their bowl they can add siracha, tobasco, salt and pepper and get it to how they like it. I used to make chili that always had a kick but as I became more health conscious about salt and more considerate of people who cant handle any type of spice ive found more people prefer a flavorful chili (like I make) that they can jazz up...people put sour cream on it, cheese, hot sauce----i always clean out.
I live by myself so I don't have to worry about others taste buds. But I've never added salt in chili, only thing I add to is pico and salsa because I've noticed the dramatic difference when pico gets salt.
I went ahead and made that chili today.
One lb tenderized stew meat. One can each of white, black and 2 cans of regular chili beans. One garbanzo. 2 cans of fire roasted tomatoes, one can fire roasted green chilis.
One medium onion, 2 each of carrots, celery stalks, habaneros and ghost peppers. Chili seasonings and garlic.
shyt is :merchant: