EG_CTCR_540ml_3D_E.png

:mjcry:

Breh all that sodium gonna give you high blood pressure :wow:

sayyestothis

Free the guys
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD "The Greatest City In America"
Anyone know any delicious steak recipes?

Get a ribeye.

Take out and just dry it off with paper towel.

Put a coating of fresh cracked pepper and sea salt on both sides and let steak sit to become room temperature.

Place grill on high and let heat up for about 5 mins.

Get cast iron pan and also place inside grill to heat up.

Place steak on high heat and close, let sit for about 2 mins (depending on the thickness could be less or more) then open and flip.

Cook until thermometer says a 130.

Place steak in cast iron pan with a quarter stick of butter and close grill for 30 secs.

Open up and baste steak by pouring melted butter from pan on top for another 30 seconds.

Check one last time to make sure internal temp is 135 and your done.

Let steak rest for about 2-3 mins before cutting open.

Daps
my bad on the double post, but forgot i had the photo above in this one also:

tumblr_nuu3sw0NOG1rl83wco1_500.jpg

Canadian Waffle & fries, topped with duck confit, foie gras poutine and cheddar mouse.. Sautéed garlic & Bourbon glazed eggplant, w/five spice boiled peanuts and micro cilantro.. Shakshuka Grits: stone ground grits w/Harissa spiced sautéed bell pepper, tomato, onion, and mushroom served w/egg 63 and farm and sparrow bread.. Grilled Maitake Mushroom glazed w/sesame oil & fish sauce, finished w/garlic cream sauce, togarashi and orange zest..

:salute:

Last edited:

M'gann

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
my bad on the double post, but forgot i had the photo above in this one also:

tumblr_nuu3sw0NOG1rl83wco1_500.jpg

Canadian Waffle & fries, topped with duck confit, foie gras poutine and cheddar mouse.. Sautéed garlic & Bourbon glazed eggplant, w/five spice boiled peanuts and micro cilantro.. Shakshuka Grits: stone ground grits w/Harissa spiced sautéed bell pepper, tomato, onion, and mushroom served w/egg 63 and farm and sparrow bread.. Grilled Maitake Mushroom glazed w/sesame oil & fish sauce, finished w/garlic cram sauce, togarashi and orange zest..

:salute:

I just had a foodgasm :noah:.