Essential I Be Cooking!: Post a Pic of What You're Cooking Thread

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I live by myself so I don't have to worry about others taste buds. But I've never added salt in chili, only thing I add to is pico and salsa because I've noticed the dramatic difference when pico gets salt.
I went ahead and made that chili today.
One lb tenderized stew meat. One can each of white, black and 2 cans of regular chili beans. One garbanzo. 2 cans of fire roasted tomatoes, one can fire roasted green chilis.
One medium onion, 2 each of carrots, celery stalks, habaneros and ghost peppers. Chili seasonings and garlic.
shyt is :merchant:

i stay with my girl but i am still accustomed to cooking a big meal and eating throughout the week, like 12 chicken breasts and eating 2-3 a day. so now when i cook extra i usually hook up a couple people or some cool co workers. but its all the same when they cook up something they bring me a plate too.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Canadian bacon, spinach and cheese quiche.

23uosya.jpg

Taco Eggrolls with guacamole and pepperjack cheese dip.
wtgg9w.jpg

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
See that meal your about to eat, take a pic of it and upload it on here later so we can get ideas and see how people are eating. This is unlike the thread in the gym room because the food here doesnt have to be workout based.

Ill go first..

Smocked peppercorn mackerel with potatoes and mixed veg :jawalrus:

19s7a.jpg

250qbza.jpg
Looks great.