I attract more white women than black women

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Fixed.

Also look at your last line "more beautiful in their own way"

Why cant it just be more beautiful?

I dunno man, as much as i think the media plays a role, i think its also the upbringing. Your jamaican right? Im close friends with alot of jamaicans and theyve told me alot of jamaican parents (mothers in alot of cases) frown on dark skin and would actually prefer there daughters to be with white men, and even praise the europeans. If im wrong dont shoot me :whoa: this is just what ive heard. my current gf is jamaican. And her mother, although she likes me..has always wanted her daughter to marry a white man :what: i dont understand this way of thinking :yeshrug:
yeah i'm jamaican my parents wouldn't care what race i married as long as he wasn't a black american. and no i was never told that outright...but that much was "implied' throughout my upbrining. :manny:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
It's LATINA women not LATINO women. Ya nikkas in here basically saying ya like Latin trannys :what:

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Black women
Asian women
Latino women
White women
Indian women

Asian women are gettin badder and badder
Dont sleep n!ggas..

i dont know why by latino women dont do sh!t for me, unless there black latina..in that case they fall in the black women category

White women are wack and Indian women are :scusthov: im talkin the typical indian, not the one off indians who are flawless

I dont even know why i made this list i only mess with black women :heh:

My nicca. I completely agree :myman:. Eerie how I agree with literally all of it :wtf:.

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
this is all well and good. but you have to know you're the exception when it comes to most dudes. most black men aren't feeling west african features (dark skin...wider noses...course hair etc) at all... but that's good that you can see beyond the brainwashing. i've been working on it over the years myself. i defo look at a lot of west african women as just as beautiful if not MORE beautfiul in their own way nowadays.

You can't just lump all black men together like that...you should know being black yourself. I wasn't even aware of the lightskin/darkskin thing and the supposed preference for European features until I went online and later lived in the States as an adult.

In western Canada it's really a case of you either like black women or you don't. The black men who don't liked dark skinned black women are not interested in Beyonce, Halle, "good" hair or high yella. Nearly every black dude I've met who doesn't like West African features was 100% only into white girls, particularly Nordic looking ones.

Here if you like sisters you pretty much like all variations, and most black men (Caribbean and African mostly) date, marry and procreate with women with West African features.

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Fixed.

Also look at your last line "more beautiful in their own way"

Why cant it just be more beautiful?

I dunno man, as much as i think the media plays a role, i think its also the upbringing. Your jamaican right? Im close friends with alot of jamaicans and theyve told me alot of jamaican parents (mothers in alot of cases) frown on dark skin and would actually prefer there daughters to be with white men, and even praise the europeans. If im wrong dont shoot me :whoa: this is just what ive heard. my current gf is jamaican. And her mother, although she likes me..has always wanted her daughter to marry a white man :what: i dont understand this way of thinking :yeshrug:

Man that's all kinds of fukked up :huhldup: :smh:.

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I know man :snoop: Its starting to be a problem. I cant stand c00ns as it is, imagine me marrying into a c00n family? :smh:

:snoop: Scary thought man.

The thing I don't get is where does uplifting white people really get you if you're a black woman? What special prize do you get :russ:? If it's about money/social climbing why not look for a rich guy? I'll never understand c00ns.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
:snoop: Scary thought man.

The thing I don't get is where does uplifting white people really get you if you're a black woman? What special prize do you get :russ:? If it's about money/social climbing why not look for a rich guy? I'll never understand c00ns.

Its unreal when you think about it, cuz the man stays winning. not only do THEY hate us, but they got black people to hate themselves :wow:

you got beautiful black females gawking over regular looking white dudes who dont even measure up to their beauty.

and then you got black men who see white women like this prize. once they reach a level of success they get them a white woman, like some sort of reward. the ones that arent successful go for the busted white chicks and call them pawgs :wow:

the self hate is real breh

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
Its unreal when you think about it, cuz the man stays winning. not only do THEY hate us, but they got black people to hate themselves :wow:

you got beautiful black females gawking over regular looking white dudes who dont even measure up to their beauty.

and then you got black men who see white women like this prize. once they reach a level of success they get them a white woman, like some sort of reward. the ones that arent successful go for the busted white chicks and call them pawgs :wow:

the self hate is real breh

:whew:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
yeah i'm jamaican my parents wouldn't care what race i married as long as he wasn't a black american. and no i was never told that outright...but that much was "implied' throughout my upbrining. :manny:
:childplease:

Proof that non American blacks are some of the biggest c00ns on the planet

The amount of shade that comes from other "blacks" is hilarious

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
:childplease:

Proof that non American blacks are some of the biggest c00ns on the planet

The amount of shade that comes from other "blacks" is hilarious

Don't lump another c00n in with the rest of us. Just read her posts, she loathes all black men and brags about white dudes sleeping with her. She is so stereotypical with no manners or human decency.