I attract more white women than black women

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
latino and middle east go above asian.

And don't let that white bytch catch u up and have u really liking her.. not a good look.

Reason why I said that is cause I dealt with more latino women then asian women. Kinda bored with them. Don't worry breh, my babies will be dark as the night, only women im interested in wifing is black women. Rest of them is just a fetish

Are u going to sleep with her on the first night like a true hypocritical muslim?

:rudy: don't take my actions and put them on Islam. Im not a representative

:whoa:

nobody asked for your preferences, especially when indian, middle eastern and asian women don't really fukk with nikkas like that

arab and asian women fukk with us breh, you gotta find the right ones. I used to live by the college and was bagging a bunch of them

Once you go white, everything will be all right. :ahh: You should parade ol' girl around sistas just for the fun of it.

:huhldup: i had 4 white women and im still stuck on chocolate :ohlawd: Black is beautiful

:wtf: What?

Here we go. :ahh:

black women
latino women
White women
middle eastern women
Indian women
Asian women

:manny:

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
I dunno, I think Mr. Movement converted me to team #lightskin . I like my dark skin women watered down looking as possible, I don't really care about hair all that much but features are important to me. IMO, light skin women and bi racial women are the same damn thing.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I dunno, I think Mr. Movement converted me to team #lightskin . I like my dark skin women watered down looking as possible, I don't really care about hair all that much but features are important to me.

people are always quick to say it's just the skin color, when it's really the features. even the dark skinned women most dudes tote as the creme of the crop often have those same facial features.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
mixed women > black women > latin women > white women > middle eastern women > indian women > asian women

:patrice: although i find it strange putting black women above other women (especially indian) when they use their scalps.

goddamn it marcuz
cuban2.gif

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
i like you and all but i feel like you made this thread just to tell that little story. Congrats by the way

to answer the thread yes black women care about height.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
people are always quick to say it's just the skin color, when it's really the features. even the dark skinned women most dudes tote as the creme of the crop often have those same facial features.

this is very true ...more euro (noses etc) ...less west african looking features. surprise surprise.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
and before you jump on nikkas backs for that, black women are equally guilty. just look at your AV :mjpls:

oh i'm majorly guilty...have you seen type of black men i consider hot....:dead: our conditioning is conditioned. ALL OF US. :guilty: