I attract more white women than black women

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:whoa:

nobody asked for your preferences, especially when indian, middle eastern and asian women don't really fukk with nikkas like that

:aicmon: you really needa travel to the bay, its a free for all out here.. you aint gonna see none of that "so and so race dont fukk with this race" every race fukk with every race out here.. not no exaggeration .. out here if you fukk with someone, you fukk with them. not they race..

By the bay, I mean people raised out here, not people who are tourist or people who just came here recently and dont understand the ways

you go to a strip club in frisco on broadway, you might see 5 strippers, all 5 different races.. and no one trippin

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
oxna9lqmwq08.gif

right click, save as :pachaha:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Black women
Asian women
Latino women
White women
Indian women

Asian women are gettin badder and badder
Dont sleep n!ggas..

i dont know why by latino women dont do sh!t for me, unless there black latina..in that case they fall in the black women category

White women are wack and Indian women are :scusthov: im talkin the typical indian, not the one off indians who are flawless

I dont even know why i made this list i only mess with black women :heh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Black women
Asian women
Latino women
White women
Indian women

Asian women are gettin badder and badder
Dont sleep n!ggas..

i dont know why by latino women dont do sh!t for me, unless there black latina..in that case they fall in the black women category

White women are wack and Indian women are :scusthov: im talkin the typical imdian, not the one off indians who are flawless

I dont even know why i made this list i only mess with black women :heh:

breh them ethiopian females in toronto :ohlawd:

semtex

:)
Daps
I am the master of black women. :blessed:

too bad I don't really like them back :ld:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
oh i'm majorly guilty...have you seen type of black men i consider hot....:dead: our conditioning is conditioned. ALL OF US. :guilty:

Nah not all of us :ufdup:

I like my black women with natural hair and west african features. I also prefer dark skin and dont date outside my race, let alone marry outside my race :ufdup:

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ssheeeeeit more like:

Here we go.

black women
latina/white/middle eastern/indian women/asian women/etc

:youngsabo:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Nah not all of us :ufdup:

I like my black women with natural hair and west african features. I also prefer dark skin and dont date outside my race, let alone marry outside my race :ufdup:

this is all well and good. but you have to know you're the exception when it comes to most dudes. most black men aren't feeling west african features (dark skin...wider noses...course hair etc) at all... but that's good that you can see beyond the brainwashing. i've been working on it over the years myself. i defo look at a lot of west african women as just as beautiful if not MORE beautfiul in their own way nowadays.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
this is all well and good. but you have to know you're the exception when it comes to most people most black people aren't feeling west african features (dark skin...wider noses...course hair etc) at all.but that's good that you can see beyond the brainwashing. i've been working on it over the years myself. i defo look at a lot of west african women as just as beautiful if not MORE beautfiul in their own way nowadays.

Fixed.

Also look at your last line "more beautiful in their own way"

Why cant it just be more beautiful?

I dunno man, as much as i think the media plays a role, i think its also the upbringing. Your jamaican right? Im close friends with alot of jamaicans and theyve told me alot of jamaican parents (mothers in alot of cases) frown on dark skin and would actually prefer there daughters to be with white men, and even praise the europeans. If im wrong dont shoot me :whoa: this is just what ive heard. my current gf is jamaican. And her mother, although she likes me..has always wanted her daughter to marry a white man :what: i dont understand this way of thinking :yeshrug: