I attract more white women than black women

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
:whoa: Im not switching side, sistas will always be my 1 st choice but today was rather strange. I went to GNC to get some workout stuff and some sista walked in. They said hi and kept it moving. Then this white chick walks in, she had to be like 5'5 nice shape with black hair and a nose ring. Off the bat we locked eyes for a 5 secs. Soon as I got to the whey protein section she approached me and started a random convo about supplements. She asked if I could point her in the right direction when it comes to working out.

I broke it down to her that Im not certified and what I do is really a side hustle until I find work. She understood and we exchanged numbers anyway. Im texting her right now and she wants to go out for breakfast tomorrow :leon: Im gonna take her up on her offer and go out with her. shyt was dumb fast and efficient. She laughed at my jokes about being jacked on caffeine 3am in the morning doing push ups cause I took too much pre-workout. That got the attention of the two sistas and they was just :wtb::pacspit: hate to say.

But yeah I dated white women before and its nothing really special, woman is a still a woman regardless of color but still I attract more white women than black women...but where are my Indian Hindus at :why:

pic coming soon as she sends me one :beli: dwolf

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka had to get online and justify his feelings for a white chick :heh:

it's alright, will, we've already etsablished y'all nikkas that's quick to :cape: for black women be the first ones with a white broad.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
nikka had to get online and justify his feelings for a white chick :heh:

it's alright, will, we've already etsablished y'all nikkas that's quick to :cape: for black women be the first ones with a white broad.

:jawalrus: i have feelings for all women breh, doesnt matter which color. I just wanted to put this out there thats all.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
just like she agree im looney all these black women loyalists are really benedict arnolds

its sad but :barney: what can you do