I am predicting a major disaster or traumatic event in America soon... Here's why...

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Well I'll be John brown. You're still in you're feelings I see. That red banner looks so good on you tho ma'am:mjlit:
Thank you. I love the color red - it’s very cathartic . It seems to affect other people a whole lot more; I mean, you’re quoting me. Seems like it didn’t have quite the affect a certain segment expected, look at you -can’t keep off my name from thread to thread - I’m still posting, haven’t changed my name, still consistent - where are they now??
:leostare::deadmanny::deadmanny::youngsabo:

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Posters should have been picked someone worth it. Instead y’all chose Killmomger
:stopitslime::mjlol::mjlol:
You have posters like him that are truly insightful instead of people basing their brand off fukkery, shade and gossip. fukked up the credibility of the title with the low hanging fruit
:scust::dame:

how is an attractive, intelligent, queens born part-time lawyer, part-time blood gang pyro this upset over a little, insignificant, inconsequential internet popularity contest?

Swaggatron

TYBG
Supporter
Daps
:francis:

I have an older sister
She is like Denise Huxtable in real life

Flighty as fukk and horrible decision maker

My sister been married twice.

1st time was right before the 9/11 attacks
:francis:

2nd was right around Hurricane Katrina :francis:

So

She just texted the fam that she married some nikka she been with since May, yesterday :francis:

So I'm pretty sure her marriages trigger catastrophic events in America :francis:

:wow: