I am predicting a major disaster or traumatic event in America soon... Here's why...

Kisame

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H.V.O.M
:francis:

My sister in a new relationship.
Hopefully marriage isn't on the way.
trump gets shot twice israel and hezbollah are escelating their beef fukk what happen if they break up
fP03E7I.gif

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Based on this thread history, trump might win. Which will increase assassination attempts. Or this could end up like bush vs gore. Or Kamala wins and trump offs himself on national tv. Or terrorists attacks the U.S from within. Palestinians ain’t gon forget what Israel is doing.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Based on this thread history, trump might win. Which will increase assassination attempts. Or this could end up like bush vs gore. Or Kamala wins and trump offs himself on national tv. Or terrorists attacks the U.S from within. Palestinians ain’t gon forget what Israel is doing.
The tragedy only corelates to her actual legal marriages.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
.....My sister literally dated another dude in the past that whole family cut him off because they all beileve he staged an accident that killed both his parents, his son and the son's mother, so that he could get the company his father started.....
-So did ha have the company when she was with him? What's the final word on this guy?

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
-So did ha have the company when she was with him? What's the final word on this guy?
She told me about the whole situation AFTER she stopped dating him.

He was the CEO of the company when she was dating him. The company was passed to him in the legal will.

His siblings were trying to fight it but there was no legal way.

Basically dude was driving with both his parents, his fiance(baby mom) and his son. He drove the car over a bridge. Which he claimed was out of his control. He was the ONLY survior. His entire family believed it was his way out of getting rid of the kid and baby mom he didn't want and getting the company and that he always had conflict with his parents.

I met dude while they were dating but didn't know any of those details. MY SISTER DUMB ASS, DID KNOW THE FULL DETAILS BUT DIDN'T TELL ME TO AFTER THEY BROKE UP.