I am predicting a major disaster or traumatic event in America soon... Here's why...

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
MV5BMjE1NzUxNTg1N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNDc4MzM0MzE@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,666,1000_AL_.jpg
Haha. Dude is a hardcore conservative irl..

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
If your sister gets married and world fukkery doesn’t ensue, you’ll have to catch this neg. :francis: :ufdup:
Now u been warned and if this saves u and yo family I want a beef jerky gift basket, Topps Scottie Pippen rookie Basketball card in mint condition, a lifetime supply of Starburst gummies, my initials tatted on both titties with "we shall never forget" and a red ribbon underneath

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
Now u been warned and if this saves u and yo family I want a beef jerky gift basket, Topps Scottie Pippen rookie Basketball card in mint condition, a lifetime supply of Starburst gummies, my initials tatted on both titties with "we shall never forget" and a red ribbon underneath

:dead:

Bet :stopitslime:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
:francis:

I have an older sister
She is like Denise Huxtable in real life

Flighty as fukk and horrible decision maker

My sister been married twice.

1st time was right before the 9/11 attacks
:francis:

2nd was right around Hurricane Katrina :francis:

So

She just texted the fam that she married some nikka she been with since May, yesterday :francis:

So I'm pretty sure her marriages trigger catastrophic events in America :francis:

Your sister snatch gone end the world!! :damn::damn:

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
a major disaster or traumatic event IN America

So, yall extend him a two week courtesy window, and now want to classify Iran as being in America? Or, we going to extend this window until Iran retaliates on American soil, at which point OP is a prophet :blessed: