I am predicting a major disaster or traumatic event in America soon... Here's why...

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
full

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
What's your definition of a "major disaster"? If it's a mass shooting or something, that happens like every few weeks so it's not particularly unlikely or rare. :francis:

If it's a natural disaster, well, we're fukked due to climate change so natural disasters are going to just become more and more frequent.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
What's your definition of a "major disaster"? If it's a mass shooting or something, that happens like every few weeks so it's not particularly unlikely or rare. :francis:

If it's a natural disaster, well, we're fukked due to climate change so natural disasters are going to just become more and more frequent.
The definition is based on the 2 events that occurred when she got married:francis:

1 Natural disaster
2 Major act of terrorism
:francis:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
What was the timing of the marriage to the actual catastrophe; 1 day, 1 week, 1 month, 6 months?
1st marriage
Around a month before 911

2nd marriage 2 weeks after hurricane Katrina. I literally almost got stranded on interstate cause there was only 1 gas station within a huge distance that still had gas and I barely made it to it
To wait in line 4 hrs to get gass