I am now single man, its been a minute, how's the dating scene

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Pretty much set and in stone now and it all comes to down to my GF thinking I am wasting her time :beli:. Her biggest issue is that she feels like I don't set personal goals. Marriage, kids and home buying. To her things have to be perfect on her time.

We almost broke in January because we had a rough past six month, from moving to shyt that were said because she thought I cheated ( I have never cheated and have had p*ssy handed to me on a silver platter and I have said no. The moment we patch shyt up through couples therapy she started pressing marriage 100 mile per hour.

I do want to get married and have kids but I don't like pressure. I was going to do it this year for sure after our rough patch. Despite our differences, she is not a bad woman. There are qualities I look for in a woman such is this woman the type that will be by your side when health issues come up. Kid raising but sometimes she just worries too much about life while I am a carefree guy.

I don't subscribe to GMB lifestyle, we are getting old...lol dont have much time nor do I plan on dating any woman under 30,

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you love this girl u better man up and wife her before she lets another nikka in between those legs. If you didn’t see yourself marrying her, that’s one thing. But the reasons you gave so far are dumb.

However if your spirit is having doubts about her, you should investigate that. Question the source of this paranoia.

The True HD

Billionaire
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Loudy | 🇯🇲
If you love this girl u better man up and wife her before she lets another nikka in between those legs. If you didn’t see yourself marrying her, that’s one thing. But the reasons you gave so far are dumb.

However if your spirit is having doubts about her, you should investigate that. Question the source of this paranoia.
:russ:
Always gotta make a nikka picture the worst to see how he really feel about her lmao.... :sadcam:

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
The fact that you think you worked through it in therapy is a full stop........that shyt is at the forefront of her thoughts and is why she pressed you on marriage hoping that the therapy moment yall had gave you some semblance of guilt she could leverage. You know her, so only you can decide using your observations........always take I into account if she checks the mandatory boxes for you.......the little things that are cute now will they make you crazy in 15 years

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Pretty much set and in stone now and it all comes to down to my GF thinking I am wasting her time :beli:. Her biggest issue is that she feels like I don't set personal goals. Marriage, kids and home buying. To her things have to be perfect on her time.

We almost broke in January because we had a rough past six month, from moving to shyt that were said because she thought I cheated ( I have never cheated and have had p*ssy handed to me on a silver platter and I have said no. The moment we patch shyt up through couples therapy she started pressing marriage 100 mile per hour.

I do want to get married and have kids but I don't like pressure. I was going to do it this year for sure after our rough patch. Despite our differences, she is not a bad woman. There are qualities I look for in a woman such is this woman the type that will be by your side when health issues come up. Kid raising but sometimes she just worries too much about life while I am a carefree guy.

I don't subscribe to GMB lifestyle, we are getting old...lol dont have much time nor do I plan on dating any woman under 30,
youre not made for the dating scene if youre coming at these women with this Ralph Tresvant sensitive energy.
they'll eat you alive

FU3PLjtacAIL2yo.jpg

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

Be honest breh. Is she pissed off that you are not making enough money, up to her standards, salary-wise?