"I am an 83-year-old dad – I’ve just had a son with my wife, 35, but I live knowing I will never get to see him grow up"

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
I’m ‘fat’ and people ask if my fit husband is a paid actor

:gucci:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Picture of the wife?

No lie I know a guy named Charles that’s 101. This dude looks like he’s barely 70. I worked with him at the church once. He was chopping tress down with a chainsaw like it was nothing.

He said his secret is he’s never drank alcohol or smoked anything in his life

These secrets are all deceptions and are never a standard rule. He got lucky being born when he was and avoiding all of the pitfalls of life.

Still, congrats to him on maintaining his health to reach that age.

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
Picture of the wife?

No lie I know a guy named Charles that’s 101. This dude looks like he’s barely 70. I worked with him at the church once. He was chopping tress down with a chainsaw like it was nothing.

He said his secret is he’s never drank alcohol or smoked anything in his life
13678.jpg

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:martin:
47 IS too old nikka, fukk you mean? What kid wanna hear about your knee problems when they just want a piggy back ride

I’ll chalk it up to him not having dealt with teenagers…me working with them gave me an idea of how much of a handful it will be having to deal with normal teenage problems…and who knows what other shyt teenagers will be getting into 15 years from now…I’ll be 62 and COMPLETELY out of touch…not to say it’s impossible but it absolutely makes things more difficult than dealing with a teenager in your late 30s/early 40s

ItsPeople

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I personally think 40 is too old to have kids.

You won’t have the energy, you’ll be an old ass parent, you’ll probably be embarrassing your seed at PTA meetings, everyone thinking you are the grand parents.

Statistically you’ll die before they reach any significant milestones.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
bcuz you’ll be in your 60s when they’re just entering their teens
Just stay in shape breh, I had one late but im going to live until I no longer want to. The day dont stop:manny:. Everyone out in public says congratulations young man like Im fresh out of college/not knowing my age :ahh: