"I am an 83-year-old dad – I’ve just had a son with my wife, 35, but I live knowing I will never get to see him grow up"

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol y’all love to quote someone basically agreeing but getting smart at the same time.

nikka shut your dumb ass up…you said you “guess” there’s nothing to guess about idiot which undermines the first part of your stupid ass post lmao

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka shut your dumb ass up…you said you “guess” there’s nothing to guess about idiot which undermines the first part of your stupid ass post lmao
Please get a vasectomy. I’d love for you to the the last person in your lineage that I would have to deal with.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m younger than you and been thinking the same thing

the only reason I haven’t done it tho is I’m just not comfortable with the procedure as it’s decscribed…and despite me feeling pretty sure I don’t want kids at this age, there’s still a small part of me that says you never know…the procedure is supposed to be reversible but again I don’t want them digging/snipping down there too much lol

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is this situation any different than Nick Cannons? He's making life he admits he may not see grow.

who says I’m a proponent of what he’s doing?

at this point he’s moving absurd and it seems to be all about his ego…initially I thought ok at least he has money but I wasn’t aware of his condition at the time…granted his kids will still probably fare better than most but I don’t think it’s fair to be having as many kids as he is knowing there’s a realistic chance he won’t be there for them depending on how long he’s expected to live

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
who says I’m a proponent of what he’s doing?

at this point he’s moving absurd and it seems to be all about his ego…initially I thought ok at least he has money but I wasn’t aware of his condition at the time
I don't believe its possibly to NOT pass it down to some of the kids unless all of them got some sort of genetic reprogram or something

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't believe its possibly to NOT pass it down to some of the kids unless all of them got some sort of genetic reprogram or something

wow that’s even fukking worse if true…didn’t even think about that smh

*edit*

nvm just did a quick google…seems to be a 5-20% chance of passing it down but I will do some more reading