''I ain't got no worries'' Official 3x NBA championship Miami Heat Season Thread

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Gets mah vote brehs. :obama:
only reason i'm not too sure about that one is because it sounds a little too bandwagon.
Real heat brehs already got three rings and are working on the fourth.
but it sounds good though.

I guess mvps trees and knees wins by default unless there aren't any more heat fans from before 2011.

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
only reason i'm not too sure about that one is because it sounds a little too bandwagon.

I guess mvps trees and knees wins by default unless there aren't any more heat fans from before 2011.
Heat do have 3 already but this year its gone be all about the 3peat breh all you gone see on every sports channel once the season starts.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

yeah but those titles are about the middle finger as if we don't already have ring for that one.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps

how does it win by default when next season isn't even about beasley or oden. its about winning another title. plain and simple

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
how does it win by default when next season isn't even about beasley or oden. its about winning another title. plain and simple
wade and oden have bad knees breh it wasnt specifically about oden beas has a drug problem if he listens to his mentors and puts the Trees down he gonna be trouble mvp self explanatory and we on the road to a 3peat which isnt a very common occurence

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
wade and oden have bad knees breh it wasnt specifically about oden beas has a drug problem if he listens to his mentors and puts the Trees down he gonna be trouble mvp self explanatory and we on the road to a 3peat which isnt a very common occurence
Ya'll seen what you done started, now Malc took it into his own hands :beli:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/rile...ht-2013-2014-miami-heat-season-thread.149114/

That needs to be deleted ASAP. That bandwagon faq should not be allowed to make our season thread.