''I ain't got no worries'' Official 3x NBA championship Miami Heat Season Thread

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Marc J. Spears ‏@SpearsNBA_Yahoo 54s
Free agent center Greg Oden will sign with Dallas Mavericks, source tells Y!

:beli:
NVza2s2.gif

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Watching the game 6 "headband game" on nba tv right now. I dont give a fukk what anyone says, Lebrons 4th is one of the greatest both ends of the court quarters of all time. Idiots just want to focus on the mistakes at the end after Wade killed the flow

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Watching the game 6 "headband game" on nba tv right now. I dont give a fukk what anyone says, Lebrons 4th is one of the greatest both ends of the court quarters of all time. Idiots just want to focus on the mistakes at the end after Wade killed the flow
Season was so skressful :wow:
Game 6 is the GOAT game :to:

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I have that game saved on my dvr. I was watching the 4th quarter again the other day and kept replaying the 3 by Jesus with a smile on my face feeling :blessed:

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Greg Oden will sign with Miami Heat, source told ESPN. Two-year with player option for second year.</p>&mdash; Jeff Goodman (@GoodmanESPN) <a href="">August 3, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>