''I ain't got no worries'' Official 3x NBA championship Miami Heat Season Thread

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
Pelicans might offer more years and a starting job.

If there's one thing we can offer its definitely a starting job. Bosh is much more effective as a 4 against 90% of the NBA. That OKC series fooled Spo into thinking this small ball shyt is universally effective against everyone when it clearly isn't.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Word is we should have an answer on Oden by the end of this week. If we can get him and he stays healthy and productive :ohlawd:

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
So Oden said he wants to go to the team "with the least pressure"? :what: :usure:

That's not a very manly statement. :scusthov:
funny thing is there would be no pressure on him in Miami, with how careful Spo with playing time. Heat just won 2 back to back titles without him, but that kind of statement is a bit :scusthov:

with that said...I hope he chooses Miami

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
I am not trying to be doubtful of a player who is ready to play and can be beneficial if he stay healthy . However, I don't think signing Oden is a promising deal because dude has knees made out of aluminium, and hasn't play a game for more than three seasons. If he turnout to be beneficial to our team, I am going to say I was wrong without any shame. On the other hand, if Oden turnout to be a bust again, I'm going to look at you some of you dudes like this :ufdup: and then my reaction at Pat will be :mindblown:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
We always ruined their Christmas. I'm just tired of them playing against us in the Holiday. We need tougher competition. The Lakers are nothing but a punching bag to the Heat that is used for practice before the real match-up. :pachaha:
that's the whole point well at least for me it is

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
I'll say it again, fukk Oden and his bad luck ass, keep looking pat

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Pretty sure the pressure on Oden during the regular season would be virtually 0. Heat could play him 5-10 minutes per game max if that is what he is comfortable with.

Playoff time though, the pressure will be on. If healthy, he would almost surely be put in a starting role against big teams and the pressure of a 3 peat will be high. I'm not going to lose sleep either way...if he signs then that is amazing, but if he goes somewhere else that is OK too because there is a 50/50 shot he won't be worth shyt by the end of the year (probably worse odds than that, actually)

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
What's Melo doing though? Stuffing his mouth with food?
lebron-james-original-troll-face.jpg