''I ain't got no worries'' Official 3x NBA championship Miami Heat Season Thread

G.O.A.T

All Star
Daps
Looks like its either the Heat or Pelicans for Oden. Won't be surprised if he chooses more money and less pressure w/ NO

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
the article is on realgm. I would be surprised if he did choose the pelicans. miami is the presents the best opportunity for oden. we still have our full mle, so we can match what the pelicans are offering. There isn't and pessure to do anything here plus he won't have to play a ton of minutes. Most importantly, we have a dope medical staff that was able to put Wade back together long enough to win the title.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
What this idiot even thinking about? Seriously, Pelicans or the repeating Champs about to go on a 3-peat? :comeon: how hard of a decision is it really?

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
:whoo: Err body seems to be toolin up for dis season.

nikkas trynna come for dat throne brehs. :mjpls:
These nikkas never worked so hard in the offseason, now all these teams doing insane businesses at the same time :lupe:, putting years of their franchises on the line, nikkas clearly offering players for picks and nothing else. We see you :umad:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
These nikkas never worked so hard in the offseason, now all these teams doing insane businesses at the same time :lupe:, putting years of their franchises on the line, nikkas clearly offering players for picks and nothing else. We see you :umad:

Dis post season gon be full of eam more :lupe: :damn: :sadcam: than da last one.

I ain't ready for alladat breh. :noah:

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

Christian3o5

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami, FL
nikkas trynna come for dat throne brehs. :mjpls:

there can only be one king :mjpls:

hvkwJP4.png

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
:russ: yall mad we playin the lakers on christmas ? shyt it's gonna be great to ruin Bean & these Laker stans christmas day :win:
We always ruined their Christmas. I'm just tired of them playing against us in the Holiday. We need tougher competition. The Lakers are nothing but a punching bag to the Heat that is used for practice before the real match-up. :pachaha: