''I ain't got no worries'' Official 3x NBA championship Miami Heat Season Thread

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xurORzty-3I"]Freddie Gibbs - Came Up (E.S.G.N) - YouTube[/ame]

tumblr_moq7xdEsWW1rwqg0bo1_500.gif

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Heat better sign a center and move Bosh to power forward because Indiana and Chicago will beat them next year. They got lucky playing small ball this year but that style of play isn't sustainable in the playoffs. Even if they have to get rid of one of their shooters it's worth it to sign a big man and let Bosh go back to his natural position.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
“I just want this thing to keep going,” Riley said. “I’m at an age right now where I am ready to just fly off somewhere. But I’m not going to because the good Lord has blessed me with a team that’s allowed me to grab onto its coattails for as long as they want to be together. I know what that’s like. This is just an incredible experience.”

Enough to let the truth bleed.

“I thought I was going to be gone in 2003, first time I stepped down as a manic depressive,” Riley said. “I did 30 years on the rock." That was a long time.

:mjpls:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
The Heat better sign a center and move Bosh to power forward because Indiana and Chicago will beat them next year. They got lucky playing small ball this year but that style of play isn't sustainable in the playoffs. Even if they have to get rid of one of their shooters it's worth it to sign a big man and let Bosh go back to his natural position.

3 finals appearances & 2 championships. C'mon breh. :comeon:

10:31

Superstar
Daps
All they need is an athletic big like Okafur or Delembart.. Oden is a risk

Resign Birdman as well

They'll be right back in the finals

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
Okafor isn't a free agent though he has a player option for 14 milly if u think that nikka is gonna opt out this off season. :usure: