Hurricane Laura makes landfall in Cameron, Louisiana with winds of 150 mph

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Marco has completely collapsed as a tropical storm (probably not even one at this point) as he approaches Southeast Louisiana, Laura still looks like it will be trouble and tracks are still shaky on what part of the Gulf she wants to hit but the lean seems to be somewhere along the LA/TX border region but again several days out so the track could change very very quickly

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
I been through tropical systems hundreds of times and one thing I’ve learned over the years is that you can kinda tell when the weather people know something is goin to be bad but they don’t wanna say anything to create panic, I feel like they know something about Laura that they don’t wanna let out just yet
Well as far as Houston is concerned..
Rita changed the weather men/women here.
Until Harvey..
That was the only time I saw fear in the media down here..
Be safe Htown posters
Even the nikkas I don’t fukk with on here
Don’t wish harm or loss on you
Same with Louisiana folks

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Well as far as Houston is concerned..
Rita changed the weather men/women here.
Until Harvey..
That was the only time I saw fear in the media down here..
Be safe Htown posters
Even the nikkas I don’t fukk with on here
Don’t wish harm or loss on you
Same with Louisiana folks

100 this I was still young but leaving from college and going home was a 45 min drive turned into a 4 hour drive. Thank Xenu I ordered a pizza that night because moms said fukk these grocery lines and left all the food right there. Day 2 the whole fame was starving and no one wanted to eat the old ass yams. That storm ain’t even do any damage to the greater houston area.

I seriously considered breaking into a church’s chicken :gag:

Last edited:

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
trends seem to point towards a Cat 3 at minimum (4 is entirely possible at his point) and a westward drift pointing towards either a Port Arthur/Beaumont landfall or a landfalling situation in Metro Houston she is going to be a bad one unfortaunently stay safe out here folks if you are in that corner of the country

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Laura is officially a Hurricane, it is expected to rapidly intensify today, NHC is calling for a Major Hurricane as it nears TX/LA

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
65777648.gif

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Only "positive" is that it will be fast moving and not just sit and drop rain like Harvey did :francis: