Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

ItzDaKiing

Freedom
Daps
Praying for all my Caribbean & Florida brehs! I live in the Bahamas and I'm shook than a muhfukka. We just dealt with Matthew last year and that bum ass nikka tore our islands to shreds. Took about 2-3 months for power to be restored with the help of Florida power and light. Not sure if we could withstand Irma.:lupe:

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
national-weather-service-image-of-puerto-rico-at-953-est.gif

:to:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

I'm sure the damage will be minimal as well, all around the Caribbean because their houses are made of cement, so they can withstand heavy wind.....

It just sucks cleaning up the roads,businesses and other debris. I can see telecommunications and power being out for a bit......

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Finally got a bunch of water from this presidente on 79th st. nikka been looking for gas for over a damn hour. FInally got in a line behind 12 suvs. Took over a hour just to be my turn.:why:nikkas feeling up they trucks to capacity and filling up big ass gas containers.:damn:Live in Miami brehs.:martin:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm sure the damage will be minimal as well, all around the Caribbean because their houses are made of cement, so they can withstand heavy wind.....

It just sucks cleaning up the roads,businesses and other debris. I can see telecommunications and power being out for a bit......
I don't know breh. Last reported wind was 120 mph and gusts was 150 mph and that was 10 minutes before eye hit Barbuda.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
The eye wall looks to go to the north of San Juan by the skin of it's teeth

Forecasts keep shifting further and further to the east. Looks like FL will get grazed still, but the mainland may get lucky and not take a direct hit.

That's not good for the Carolinas