Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
I've been all up the Southeastern coast on vacations and for work. Miami, Jacksonville, Myrtle Beach, Savannah, St. Augustine, Charleston and Glynco (FLETC). Beautiful region. I love it there...but there's too much c00ning (Uncle Toms "yes massa" types) and y'all stay getting hit by hurricanes and shyt. Be safe brehs. :salute:

Y'all brehs should migrate over to the Southwest. Ain't not hurricanes in NM, AZ, and West Texas. Barely get any rain at all.
:umad:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Just wanted to add: All the brehs and brehettas loading up on food and water...what about your fukking guns and ammo!

Especially if you aren't leaving. You must be able to protect yours. Reading up on Katrina, nikkas were catching Ls cause them cacs keep their cal on them. There might not be any police for a few days.
Rep

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I've been all up the Southeastern coast on vacations and for work. Miami, Jacksonville, Myrtle Beach, Savannah, St. Augustine, Charleston and Glynco (FLETC). Beautiful region. I love it there...but there's too much c00ning (Uncle Toms) and y'all stay getting hit by hurricanes and shyt. Be safe brehs. :salute:

Y'all brehs should migrate over to the Southwest. Ain't not hurricanes in NM, AZ, and West Texas. Barely get any rain at all.
I love St. Augustine:mjgrin:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
I've been all up the Southeastern coast on vacations and for work. Miami, Jacksonville, Myrtle Beach, Savannah, St. Augustine, Charleston and Glynco (FLETC). Beautiful region. I love it there...but there's too much c00ning (Uncle Toms "yes massa" types) and y'all stay getting hit by hurricanes and shyt. Be safe brehs. :salute:

Shut the fukk up

theoretic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Barely any black people too.

:martin: