Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I apologize in advance if anyone posted this, but as someone who enjoys a good storm, I'm envious of this dude. To be in the midst of a potential history making hurricane while in your home has to be a GOAT experience. I'm sure his crib is built strong enough to withstand the brunt of the storm. Then again, he might be playing with fire.

Richard Branson to ride out Hurricane Irma in wine cellar

Specifically, the billionaire Virgin founder plans to brave the worst of the powerful storm in his wine cellar.

"We are expecting to get the full force of the hurricane in around five hours' time, when we will retreat to a concrete wine cellar under the Great House," Branson wrote Wednesday.

Branson described the eve of the storm as "a night of howling wind and rain." He added: "The atmosphere is eerie but beautiful."

Branson is not alone on Necker Island. He was joined by "a great group of young people," who played games and slept in two rooms.

"I haven't had a sleepover quite like it since I was a kid," Branson said.
he purchased the island for $180,000 :wow:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:russ: A great group of young people. Already know what that means.

They probably having a damn orgy during the hurricane.

Can only imagine......

Sir-Richard-Branson-Necker-237054.jpg

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
State of emergency for South Carolina.
GOOD. Better to do this now instead of waiting the next 2-3 days for them to say "Yeah it's hitting SC right in the ass." NC will piggyback if need be. I'm about to get on deck later today. I suggest everyone else do the same.

This could potentially be Fran Part 2
Edit: AND BERTHA fukk I FORGOT ABOUT THAT bytch

I'M GETTING PTSD IM OUT

DontDoIt

Innocent Bystander
Supporter
Daps
Finally got a bunch of water from this presidente on 79th st. nikka been looking for gas for over a damn hour. FInally got in a line behind 12 suvs. Took over a hour just to be my turn.:why:nikkas feeling up they trucks to capacity and filling up big ass gas containers.:damn:Live in Miami brehs.:martin:

What gets me so mad is people move so sllloooooooow when it's their turn to pump gas.

Especially these damn taxi drivers. They must be looking for fares at the gas station.

You sat in line in your car for 45 minutes waiting to pump gas and now when you get to the pump that's when you decide to start looking for your wallet or purse?
:martin:

And now we have to wait for the person to enter the convenience store to buy his soda chips lotto tickets before paying for gas. Finally when they come out of the store they have to stop to complain to other people pumping gas on how the gas station is so busy.
:what:

Anyway I hope that storm continues east.