Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
DMV looking like it has the GOT weather. We're too far north for hurricanes and because we are so far south our winters are mild (only one or 2 major snow storms a year which don't start until January). We're too far East for tornados and on no fault line.

#winning

KingSlime

All Star
Daps
Take the same path as the slave route, always land on those islands then venture up to New Orleans/LA area

Coincidence I think not
Well of course it's not a coincidence. In the age of sailboats what other routes would you take aside from the ones that pick up the most wind and currents if you had any intention of going anywhere?

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

dynamik

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can tell when a dude ain't from here. Buying all the boards for his windows and sand bags and shyt. Buying gallons of water
:tms_3:
Breh, it's a Cat 2. fukk outta here
:tms_2:

Bruh. I lived through Charlie, Francis, and Ivan with a wife, two kids and a dog. Went without power for weeks.

That boarding up and hurricane prep saved our lives.

Sh!t got so bad, a breh had to drive to Deltona from East Orlando just for some ice.

Finally, when the power got cut back on. The whole neighborhood ran out into the streets screaming and dropping to their knees in praise.

Sh!t was a wild scene.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Well of course it's not a coincidence. In the age of sailboats what other routes would you take aside from the ones that pick up the most wind and currents if you had any intention of going anywhere?

Breh this makes absolutely no sense and I'll let you believe that sense and allow it to make you feel good inside.

I'm not, ppl with a mind know it's not a coincidence the path that these hurricanes travel is the same path our (black) ancestors came.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
giphy.gif

:troll:
1C7iBKB.gif

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
:stopitslime:

TornadovsHurr_fromGinis_NSTA_2009-hvst.jpg

So you mean to tell me that they give y'all fifteen minutes warning to prepare for a 300 mph demolition monster and that's safer than a hurricane? Gonna take those fifteen minutes to call your loved ones cuz you'll be a goner after that. :merchant:
Once you hear them sirens, you better take shelter or that's your ass :ufdup: