Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Brehs, I tried to go to Walmart and get some water and all they had left was lemon water. I went to go get something else but figured it was better than nothing so I doubled back and some nikka had all the lemon water in his cart rolling toward check out

I just bought 2 umbrellas and kept it moving

You can tell he had a family to feed. He was looking for anything that said the word water. Ain't leaving nothing to it will be there when I circle back around the store.

FSP

Banned
Daps
Brehs, I tried to go to Walmart and get some water and all they had left was lemon water. I went to go get something else but figured it was better than nothing so I doubled back and some nikka had all the lemon water in his cart rolling toward check out

I just bought 2 umbrellas and kept it moving
I'm curious what is the point in getting water when you are going to leave anyway?

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
After this shyt hits Florida, where is it going? :usure:
at201711_model.png

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
After this shyt hits Florida, where is it going? :usure:

This.

I need to know how Texas lookin kuz that shyt look like it can just pass right over Florida build back up in the gulf and drown errbody

All the spots that didn't flood that bad in Houston gone look likethe super flooded areas after that

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
We will have a better idea of where exactly this is going on Thursday . I'm telling my mother to leave miami and come up to Orlando asap!