Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Did any of our other Caribbean brehs checked in?
Managed to carve out a bit of existence here. Trading loud to a friend who lives in an apartment with a working Generator that I could charge my phone up on.

shyt's fukked and my body is in survival mode (one meal a day, controlled shyts, no alcohol, weed, carnal pleasures etc..) but I'm good.

Hoping y'all are too.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
@iBrowse
@Address_Unknown You good

@Brooklynzson and the rest of the South Florida crew, how y'all doing right now? We praying big time

I'm good enough, thanks. Data is at a trickle so I can't scan pages but did I browse and Kamikaze Rev check in? Both at either sides of me so I know they got that shyt full brunt like we did.

delta

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
new Hurricane Marie about to be cat 3 and hit the same countries that got fukked by Irma...

145528_5day_cone_no_line_and_wind.png

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
new Hurricane Marie about to be cat 3 and hit the same countries that got fukked by Irma...

145528_5day_cone_no_line_and_wind.png
I just saw this shyt on baller alert. Im over in Vegas for work so I had no idea. Man I might keep my ass here. I hope this shyt does nothing because a lot of people are on the canvas right now and can't get back up.

All Knowledge

Speak up...
Daps
Reppin
Belo Horizante
Caribbean breh checking in-

Went through Hurricane Irma on St. Thomas - shyt was terrible, pure devastation. Luckily I was able to get out to San Juan, PR on the 5th day.

Stayed in San Juan for a full week and finally flew out to stay on St. Croix, just got here yesterday evening.

Had no idea there was another hurricane kicking up, just learned about it today.

Should have took my ass back home to D.C.

Now I'm trying to figure out how to get out of St. Croix.

To make it worse I'm traveling with two dogs and it was hell getting them to STX

These hurricanes are fukking wild - stressed the fukk out.

All flights are booked, planning on a private charter back to San Juan smh

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Caribbean breh checking in-

Went through Hurricane Irma on St. Thomas - shyt was terrible, pure devastation. Luckily I was able to get out to San Juan, PR on the 5th day.

Stayed in San Juan for a full week and finally flew out to stay on St. Croix, just got here yesterday evening.

Had no idea there was another hurricane kicking up, just learned about it today.

Should have took my ass back home to D.C.

Now I'm trying to figure out how to get out of St. Croix.

To make it worse I'm traveling with two dogs and it was hell getting them to STX

These hurricanes are fukking wild - stressed the fukk out.

All flights are booked, planning on a private charter back to San Juan smh
stay up breh...