Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
While I am a climate change advocate, I must say it is not that simple. .

Well there's tons of data which show the frequency & severity of not only storms but overall events

Has skyrocketed over just the last 40 years by comparison to the last 300.

Brehs on the east coast better teach your offspring how to live in water ..

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I forgot what storm it was but I remember seeing photos of coffins from cemeteries being raised out the ground because of the water

:merchant:An image I will never forget

Having to categorize them, exhume and then rebury is sadly something you get used to after the first hour of something so macabre. The biggest threat is having them old Cholera/Disease gravesites opening up like what happened a few years back.
That was katrina cause their graves are above ground. I swear i would die of a heart attack if i saw somebody's grandma floating down the block

:deadmanny:

:beli:...........:skip:.......:francis:.........
We found half of one of my Great-aunts in a tree last year after Irma. Luckily she was buried on an uninhabited Island away from Social media and wild animals.

One of the many reasons we didn't bury my Grandmother with her and her sisters this year:ufdup: She and Grandpa got a reinforced Tomb, rest they souls.

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
I don't want a hurricane but if it gone come Lord please let a nikka get a replay off last year

bytch I was paid 3 days off LOL had power in about 30 hrs so a nikka was not struggling at all I was in here talking about how I fried 100 wings and I was still eating them hoes a few days after

And top that bytch off they gave a nikka lol well my wife they gave her if I recall 1600 on a fema food card after the shyt at cb smith heard some folks got up to 3500 or something like that straight love

I told you silly (local) nikkas last year you better buy yo shyt during memorial day, if it's the fourth and you outside blowing up ya jpp starter kit and you ain't got ya shyt then nikka you done fukked up stop bullshytting

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
Just a reminder for anyone living in hurricane prone areas NOW is the time to stock up on supplies. By the time the storm is on its way the stores will be sold out. Especially florida, with this constant influx of new people who dont know anything. Stay ready so you dont have to get ready.

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Having to categorize them, exhume and then rebury is sadly something you get used to after the first hour of something so macabre. The biggest threat is having them old Cholera/Disease gravesites opening up like what happened a few years back.

:beli:...........:skip:.......:francis:.........
We found half of one of my Great-aunts in a tree last year after Irma. Luckily she was buried on an uninhabited Island away from Social media and wild animals.

One of the many reasons we didn't bury my Grandmother with her and her sisters this year:ufdup: She and Grandpa got a reinforced Tomb, rest they souls.

Excuse because I'm not being funny but half of her body? In a tree? She was previously passed or did she pass in the storm? Sorry for your lost did not understand the post

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Excuse because I'm not being funny but half of her body? In a tree? She was previously passed or did she pass in the storm? Sorry for your lost did not understand the post

She was dead and buried like a month or so before the storm on a small island my ancestors lived on.

The grave in question wasn't dug to the customary 6 ft because we started to catch water/wet sand around the area she was being buried.

So we interred here as best we could, marked the grave and went on.

Then came Irma. :beli:

A mixture of them strong ass winds against(200mph+) that semi shallow grave within soil/sand mixture that didn't set properly made it possible for her Coffin to become unearthed and blow her remains out.

Ain't nothing like seeing an open/smashed coffin with a body you KNOW you helped put in that shyt just strewn about to kill whatever plans on fornicating you had brewing for weeks in an instant. :sadcam:

Last edited: