Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

DontDoIt

Innocent Bystander
Supporter
Daps
I can't stand this damn electric company.

They overcharge every month, their power is always going out, and when it goes out were always last in queue even if ours went out first.

They claim to have increased prices to overhaul their system but I have never seen any improvement.

It's a shame there's no competitor.

People in the neighborhood have no choice but to stay in the Heat because when you return there's a good chance you could come back to an empty home...

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

They overcharge every month, their power is always going out, and when it goes out were always last in queue even if ours went out first.

They claim to have increased prices to overhaul their system but I have never seen any improvement.

People in the neighborhood have no choice but to stay in the Heat because when you return there's a good chance you could come back to an empty home...
Zipcodes matter. Best believe certain zipcodes have priority over others, when power outages occur.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high

What part of the city you stay at breh?

You don't have bars on your windows?

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
These jokers just turned back off the power in our tower. The other tower hasn't had their power restored so I'm sure some hating was going on but wtf!?!?

nikka said they'll turn it back on 5 minutes and all their asses are gone.

:mjcry:

I was taking a nap too.

DontDoIt

Innocent Bystander
Supporter
Daps
What part of the city you stay at breh?

You don't have bars on your windows?

Closer to the golden glades interchange area where all the highways meet.

Most. Everything covered with "security system." With no power... useless... only solution would be to add plywood and shutters to everything and then leave.

I already said this is a poorly insulated home so this heat is awful. This bed has to be 105 degrees.

:scust:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Got power not internet thou

Wasn't as bad as it could of been but spent days cutting up trees most my neighbors are worthless had to help out the damn whole block

Grown ass men with no idea how to use chainsaws

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Closer to the golden glades interchange area where all the highways meet.

Most. Everything covered with "security system." With no power... useless... only solution would be to add plywood and shutters to everything and then leave.

I already said this is a poorly insulated home so this heat is awful. This bed has to be 105 degrees.

:scust:

I live by there too

We actually slept outside last night.

Prolly will tonight as well.

Right now I'm in N Miami cause some ppl over here got power