Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
The media and weather people are milking the shyt out of this storm for ratings. Look, nobody needs to get out of nowhere, if you ain't maybe in a few parts of Florida. Tired of this fake ass drama. Tryna scare people for ratings. :camby:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Yup. None of the shoe stores in most malls and mainstream shopping centers have anything special.
Man the last shoe I bought from footlocker, was like 10 years ago, and that was in The Beverly Center(Beverly Hills Mall). The last few times, I literally just walked in, then left right back out, because the shoes were so generic and wack.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Man the last shoe I bought from footlocker, was like 10 years ago, and that was in The Beverly Center(Beverly Hills Mall). The last few times, I literally just walked in, then left right back out, because the shoes were so generic and wack.

My dumb a$$ keep goin in Foot Locker Foot Action Champs etc ...expecting to see something different. Same generic a$$ shyt. :snoop:

I guess I think theyll surprise me one day. As you said, those stores been done for damn near a decade.