Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston

Was considering this track last night before I went to bed.

Since hurricanes spin counter clockwise the potential for little wobbles to the right like this are very high. The problem with this for Miami is that the most intense winds/rain are between 12 and 3 if you were looking at a clock, but if the momentum shifts then this intense segment of the hurricane also reorients itself. Once that happens you get the feeder bands coming across from "5 o'clock" to "2 o'clock".

That's what happened to the West side of Houston and there were 3 feeder bands that essentially merged into one and dropped ~15 inches of rain in 3 hours.

If you're along that Eastern side of the storm right now stay inside and definitely do not drive until those feeder bands pass over you.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I know but my apt complex boot Comcast out the fukking compound and brought in some cheap ass internet service lol

I already tried seeing if can see any hotspots available close by and nothing breh.

I'll have to get my E on lol
I think one of the big cable companies said they were going to provide WiFi Hotspots to everyone for free.

Water

Pro
Daps
My moms left Valdosta to stay with my brother in Atlanta..Think they'll be good there or should I fly her up to Chicago? :lupe: