Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
So I went back to sleep and finally woke up, now I got no wifi and my phone service in my house is terrible :mjcry:

I still have power tho so that's good but can't watch tv or browse the coli lightening fast:mjlol:
Comcast and xfinity said they'd be using every customers routers as a satellite so anyone can connect to their Wi-Fi for free..

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Comcast and xfinity said they'd be using every customers routers as a satellite so anyone can connect to their Wi-Fi for free..
Yeah free but at a turtles pace. Comcast sucks as a company, record label, and mother fukking crew. I cut off my Wi-Fi and using my data now. Verizon best not be counting this against my plan. :birdman:

Daps
Yeah I know but my apt complex boot Comcast out the fukking compound and brought in some cheap ass internet service lol

I already tried seeing if can see any hotspots available close by and nothing breh.

I'll have to get my E on lol

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Yeah I think they do that during every thing that happens. I remember they had one for the club shooting in Orlando. I'm sure they have international ones too.

Yea I know, I'm saying people were marking themselves safe before it was even raining. Mostly just because they saw other people doing it.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh