Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

RoyalQ

I'm a woman.
Daps
I'm at the hospital since yesterday morning. Unsure if power is out in Palm Beach or if the hospital is using a generator be a use everything is lit like normal. I suspect the power is out because the guest wifi ain't working.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
NjARfEk.png

Made a good choice leaving Yampa to going back home to Miami
:russ:shyt im gonna have to decide where im moving if this path sticks

• Dap
Reactions: FSP

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Power just went out:francis:

Phone and laptop are on 100% they were charging all night

Y'all be safe
Yeah its making landfall as we speak.

Puerto Rico is ok from what I saw though so maybe it won't be as bad

All of the keys are without power

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
damn this reporter chick on MSNBC was about to fly off from the wind in Miami Beach

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
The wind is going super ham up here right now, and it's on and off. Please invest in a charging brick or 3 after this is over.
Yeah, I had ordered the portable charger on Amazon that was supposed to arrive on Thursday. Thanks Amazon. :francis:

But yeah it's the same here. Just got back from grabbing the phone. It's not severe, just some moderate wind and rain. Wind prolly around 40mph. Like a bad rainstorm right now. Nothing catastrophic, hopefully it stays that way. Curfew until tomorrow morning.

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
Yeah, I had ordered the portable charger on Amazon that was supposed to arrive on Thursday. Thanks Amazon. :francis:

But yeah it's the same here. Just got back from grabbing the phone. It's not severe, just some moderate wind and rain. Wind prolly around 40mph. Like a bad rainstorm right now. Nothing catastrophic, hopefully it stays that way. Curfew until tomorrow morning.
What part of Florida you in?