Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Ficus Trees are the worst when it comes to this and they will crush things. They should be outlawed because the roots run so shallow and spread out so far to the point the crack pavement like 20 ft away when it falls. They also had 2 cars crushed from a big ass tree in Miami parked up in their apartment complex.

Palm Trees>>>>
It's funny, because I've heard people on other websites complain about there being too many Palm trees and not enough Oaks and others in Miami. But palms are the strongest when it comes to hurricanes. It takes Alot for them to get uprooted. They just do the gangsta lean and stand firm.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
This sucks for those awaiting trial, shouldn't have to endure this because the system is fukked.

First of all it's sick cruel and inhumane that states and cities clearly treat inmates lives as disposable, when legally they are responsible for the safety of those in their custody. Demons.

If you ever want to get extra pissed off Google "doing Katrina time*
Will make you wanna hurt someone

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
The eye should be passing near Tampa. At 65ft above sea level, you should be spared from flooding. But then again, it depends how many natural or manmade bodies of water are near you. Are you near a lake? Bayou? Canals? If not, than you shouldn't be harmed by any flooding at 65ft, since the storm surge is said to be 8-10ft in Tampa. But you should worry about the wind speeds. That might be your biggest worry at this point. Depeding on how new the house is, most of the newer homes in florida have to follow certain "hurricane proof" codes to be built. People bunker down at home and survive hurricanes every yea. BUT if you think you have time, and if you have a bad feeling, convince your wife, or physically pick her up and throw her in the car, and head for a shelter or head for higher ground in Lake county or orange county. That area of central florida has some of the highest elevation in the state. Just up I-4 from yall. I have friends who live in the Tampa area, and they headed North for either GA or NC.. But they only evacuated because they live literally on or near the beach in Clearwater.

Were not by the Bay. We're in land. We're in Riverview. I have double film hurricane impact windows though.