Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeah, I had ordered the portable charger on Amazon that was supposed to arrive on Thursday. Thanks Amazon. :francis:

But yeah it's the same here. Just got back from grabbing the phone. It's not severe, just some moderate wind and rain. Wind prolly around 40mph. Like a bad rainstorm right now. Nothing catastrophic, hopefully it stays that way. Curfew until tomorrow morning.
shyt happened to me too.
We still good in central Florida

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
See some damage on my back patio. One of the screens is ripped off. Small middle section, maybe 8' wide by 3' high. Nothing that can't easily be fixed. Got two plastic chairs here by the door that my brother left out when him and his friend went out to chill the other night after we had cleared everything up. Luckily they just got wet cushions and one fell over but nothing major there. He should've been brought them in the house atleast. :snoop:

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
water coming in my crib and idk where from :gucci: been trying to figure this out for 2 hours
weep+holes01.JPG

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
See some damage on my back patio. One of the screens is ripped off. Small middle section, maybe 8' wide by 3' high. Nothing that can't easily be fixed. Got two plastic chairs here by the door that my brother left out when him and his friend went out to chill the other night after we had cleared everything up. Luckily they just got wet cushions and one fell over but nothing major there. He should've been brought them in the house atleast. :snoop:
:hhh: how old is your brother