ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
I can tell you nobody I know in south florida is talking about this shyt:mjlol:

Im hoping it turns up. Gulf don't need anymore bullshyt

Same for me too.
:ehh:
Considering that stores are running out of water, propane, and other supplies, you better tell your peoples to start talking about it just in case. :francis:
full
That would be messed up if the hurricane actually fukked up Florida this time. We taking it lightly.

:wow:Ya'll gonna show us love like ya'll did for Houston?

:mjgrin: In hard times Americans got to come together right?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Same for me too.
:ehh:

full
That would be messed up if the hurricane actually fukked up Florida this time. We taking it lightly.

:wow:Ya'll gonna show us love like ya'll did for Houston?

:mjgrin: In hard times Americans got to come together right?

They gonna be like, y'all should be used to hurricanes by now. :francis:

Someone open a gofundme for us. :mjcry:

Daps
For those who got family or is in the Caribbean, I hope y'all stay strong and bless up.

I've been in a hurricane where we lost almost everything and the military had to bring us rations for months on in, so I know first hand the severity of hurricanes and I don't play with them shyts.

So if this shyt is heading towards Miami and stay closer to the east coast, Ima have to take that trip to Tampa.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
This is how I remember Hurricane seasons in the 2000s, during the peak around late August-mid September shyt starts popping off.

The storm curving out to sea is looking less likely so the best case scenario for the US right now is that it hits Cuba, obviously bad for them.

I do not want to see this thing in the Gulf.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
This is how I remember Hurricane seasons in the 2000s, during the peak around late August-mid September shyt starts popping off.

The storm curving out to sea is looking less likely so the best case scenario for the US right now is that it hits Cuba, obviously bad for them.

I do not want to see this thing in the Gulf.
I won't have money to buy Christmas gifts if I keep having to buy supplies :lolbron:

I don't wanna spend money on repairs tho:hubie: so please miss us.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
I'm in the panhandle so hopefully it avoids us and we only have to deal with rain and some moderate storms.