Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
:what: why'd my dad drag us to this raggedy ass state?? I was perfectly find in NYC. But noooooo, its sunny he said.

You lived in NYC? Where exactly? :patrice:

And why'd you leave here? Job relocation?:patrice:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps

Raava

Staff member
Daps
All I can say is that around this time before Harvey hit it was all jokes, not really worried. I have been through hurricanes. Then it upgraded to Cat 4 and I began to worry and had a bad feeling but it was still ok. I was really worried about being without power for a long time.

Then it hit...my house is not livable, lost almost everything :mjcry: be safe brehs. Start planning now and be ready to leave immediately if you have to and can. Leave early if you can after you prepare your house as much as possible. Y'all are in my thoughts. I really hope it weakens.

Last edited:

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
All I can say it's that around this time before Harvey hit it was all jokes, not really worried. I have been through hurricanes. Then it upgraded to Cat 4 and I began to worry and had a bad feeling but it was still ok. I was really worried about being without power for a long time.

Then it hit...my house is not livable, lost almost everything :mjcry: be safe brehs. Start planning now and be ready to leave immediately if you have to and can. Leave early if you can after you prepare your house as much as possible. Y'all are in my thoughts. I really hope it weakens.

Is your home covered by insurance?

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
030008_5day_cone_no_line_and_wind.png

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
I have the hurricane shutters up I just mean in case there is structural damage to my house from my neighbors neglect
call code enforcement on their ass. it's why you even need a permit in my city to put up a shed or other accessory structure. they want to make sure you're building to a certain standard (135 mph) so you don't erect some piece of shyt that has 2x4's flying around the neighborhood damaging property during a storm. my philosophy of living in peace with my neighbors is you can do whatever you want as long as it doesn't effect me and i don't see it.

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
Atlanta will be thick as hell this weekend, because that's where most of us Floridians will go.

I may go up to Baltimore...

• Dap
Reactions: Meh