Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
'We will not tolerate looters:' First looter arrest made in St. Lucie County

'We will not tolerate looters:' First looter arrest made in St. Lucie County
e4eb22f0-956d-4edf-b1ed-74e171ce980c-large16x9_KeithAdams_SLCSO_WEB.PNG

Typical cac.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Do you have another auntie or uncle who can get on that one auntie's ass?
That makes me so angry
Unfortunately people have been showing their ass when it comes to dealing with my granny since my grandfather passed a few years ago :francis:

Seems like they're preoccupied with how much they can get from her instead of trying to help her :hhh:

We're the ones who try to do things for her when we visit (home projects, take her out, etc). Luckily she has a few neighbors that help out

She should be mostly ok in Orlando, but this late minute shyt can't work if stores are empty or closed. :snoop:

Things will get done down to the wire :beli:

Thanks for the concern. I appreciate it :thumbsup:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
What u been watching
Cities of Key West, Naples Fort Myers Port Charlotte and Tampa are about to be heavily damaged by the GOAT storm... We talking 20 billion easily, can't even imagine the deaths

I'm from Naples. We gonna get that work from all the years of dodging hurricanes.:ehh:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Two Mayors of Miami
So, when you hear someone referring to the “Mayor of Miami”, your first response should be to ask them to be more specific! Are they referring to the Mayor of the City of Miami or the Mayor of Miami Dade County? These are two different positions with responsibilities for different aspects of life in our region.

The county mayor is responsible for all county-wide services, including emergency management, transportation, public health, and similar services. The city mayors are responsible for law enforcement, fire services, zoning and related services. In the UMSA, the county mayor is responsible for providing both the county services and those that would otherwise fall to a city mayor.
Good shyt.