Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Breh , did the news say it would be a tropical storm or did you? Because it's still a cat 2-3 hurricane ...tropical storm means go outside and enjoy your Saturday to most Miamians
It's a cat 2-3 now?

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
I took pics of my home, contents etc. Shutters are up, stocked up on food and water, water boiled, bathtub filled. My neighbors have grills and generators, we've been through this before so we are like a fam. New Jamaican fam on the block got that jerk on deck cooking out back, they do festivals. I live on a hospital grid so we usually get power back pretty quickly. I hope everyone stays safe. I feel way better than a few days ago about the doomsday for sure, even tho we aren't out of the clear. Im happy some in Tampa got ready like we did down here because now many are scrambling in panic.

Daps
Breh , did the news say it would be a tropical storm or did you? Because it's still a cat 2-3 hurricane ...tropical storm means go outside and enjoy your Saturday to most Miamians
Breh the meteorologist at the time was saying even tho the hurricane has shifted more west, we ( Miami dade ) will still be getting the tropical storm part of the hurricane ( this was when the latest model came out, eye wall is more west coast ) but there's still storm surges in effect amongst other serve weather. I've been posting things all thru out the thread.

This is still subjective to change. I'm not telling anyone on here that it's just a tropical storm and go enjoy your sat. I posted that at the time when it came on the news but shyt still going to be fukked up.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
How many Mayors does Miami have?
Not sure if question was answered but every city has a mayor, Miami has a mayor, Miami beach has a mayor, key west has one, etc. and then there's a county mayor for all Dade county. Same thing for broward but I haven't seen much of the mayors from cities in broward. Just the broward mayor, which I think is the black lady. I don't even know who my city mayor is. :manny:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
'We will not tolerate looters:' First looter arrest made in St. Lucie County

'We will not tolerate looters:' First looter arrest made in St. Lucie County
e4eb22f0-956d-4edf-b1ed-74e171ce980c-large16x9_KeithAdams_SLCSO_WEB.PNG

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Ish is like a boxer making weight at this point

Trying to follow this storm seems to be a complete waste of time. shyt keeps moving around

I don't even know where the shyt is hitting anymore :snoop:.

Irma and Harvey showing they can do whatever they wanna do out here :huhldup:

I'm seeing dumbass people on the beach via tv cameras :what:

My aunt still hasn't done shyt to prep my granny's house :martin: :beli:

Hurricane season is stressful even when you don't live in the impact zone :snoop:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not sure if question was answered but every city has a mayor, Miami has a mayor, Miami beach has a mayor, key west has one, etc. and then there's a county mayor for all Dade county. Same thing for broward but I haven't seen much of the mayors from cities in broward. Just the broward mayor, which I think is the black lady. I don't even know who my city mayor is. :manny:
That county mayor is what tripped me out