mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
That county mayor is what tripped me out

The Two Mayors of Miami
So, when you hear someone referring to the “Mayor of Miami”, your first response should be to ask them to be more specific! Are they referring to the Mayor of the City of Miami or the Mayor of Miami Dade County? These are two different positions with responsibilities for different aspects of life in our region.

The county mayor is responsible for all county-wide services, including emergency management, transportation, public health, and similar services. The city mayors are responsible for law enforcement, fire services, zoning and related services. In the UMSA, the county mayor is responsible for providing both the county services and those that would otherwise fall to a city mayor.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I took pics of my home, contents etc. Shutters are up, stocked up on food and water, water boiled, bathtub filled. My neighbors have grills and generators, we've been through this before so we are like a fam. New Jamaican fam on the block got that jerk on deck cooking out back, they do festivals. I live on a hospital grid so we usually get power back pretty quickly. I hope everyone stays safe. I feel way better than a few days ago about the doomsday for sure, even tho we aren't out of the clear. Im happy some in Tampa got ready like we did down here because now many are scrambling in panic.
you still got access to your weights?

• Dap
Reactions: Meh