Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
You focus on the eye because that's where the devastation occurs. Everything else is practically an extended thunderstorm.
This isn't true brehs. The eyewall is were you'll find the strongest wind fields and sustained hurricane force winds but in a hurricane you have to worry about more than just winds. Plus this storm is so large that hurricane gust will extend out to probably the entire state of Florida.

East side of the eye has the strongest storms, drops more rain and where tornadoes are prone to touch down.

The worst thing for the entire state is for Irma's eye to keep off the coastline to the West where it keeps it's strength while giving Florida it's entire dirty side as it makes its way N.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
This isn't true brehs. The eyewall is were you'll find the strongest wind fields and sustained hurricane force winds but in a hurricane you have to worry about more than just winds. Plus this storm is so large that hurricane gust will extend out to probably the entire state of Florida.

East side of the eye has the strongest storms, drops more rain and where tornadoes are prone to touch down.

The worst thing for the entire state is for Irma's eye to keep off the coastline to the West where it keeps it's strength while giving Florida it's entire dirty side as it makes its way N.
You are correct but need to know where the eye is to know where the eye walls are.

Daps
How many South FL ppl you estimate went to Tampa?

My chick and I was planning on hitting Tampa but I had to work Friday. I asked my chick does she wants to go because her fam is living in Tampa too but she said she riding with ya boy lol

All my friends and fam lives in Tampa too and was asking me to come up. I've been telling my fam and peeps to get prepared as well, sending them these same tweets n updates. Sorta like brushing it off and getting more worry about me when I was telling them get prepared.

I just spoked to a whole heap of friends and fam and they was going crazy now, rushing and shyt.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Google maps wasn't giving you these alternate routes , I keep hearing big up Waze might have to take a look
I had the waze app on my phone and my in car navi going.

At one point Waze says aiyo nikka.. dip off RIGHT HERE!:francis:

My car navi was :comeon:. Told me to stay on i75.... i was :patrice:... then at the last minute said fukk it a followed waze.

I could periodically see i75 thru the trees and that shyt was a parking lot.:skip: