Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Since the topic of calm before the storm came up, thought I would share a quick story. The day before Hurricane Ivan in 04, it was cloudy, kinda quiet, I was just a 2nd grader waiting to get out, my grandma was teaching down at retrack/issp and no one was in there so she let me come down there and watch the Weather Channel (I became a weather nerd at a young age), but anyway, got out of school, got something to eat and came home. It was still quiet, although the winds were picking up, so then about 10pm it really started to go downhill, wind howling and shyt but the power was still on so I fell asleep with the news on, then I woke up around midnight and the shyt was scary, wind constantly beating against the wall and shyt and then we had a satellite in the yard that fell but thankfully fell between the house and gas tank. It was a bad storm, whole town was fukked up from it.
:salute:I'm a weather nerd too, Growing up my TV stayed on the Weather Channel, I was actually gonna get my bachelors in Meteorology and Atmospheric Sciences until I switched to IT. Still might go and do it someday tho. :ehh: It has pretty good job security.

I was like the only nikka I knew who wanted to be a meteorologist. :mjlol:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Here's the Power Outage prediction

c515a293baba2c4adf8c615944b7eb51.jpg