Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
Every body in the south got a platinum Comcast package but barely anyone got a

Those models aren't shyt, which is why they get hurricane predictions wrong every year
New projections have Irma in doomsday track.... cutting thru middle of FL and giving every city the work
this is the least reliable one tho.

i was gon go to tampa in a couple of hours:snoop:

Are there multiple euro models? The euro model is considered the most accurate and even predicted Harvey better than meteorologist :dwillhuh:

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
New projections have Irma in doomsday track.... cutting thru middle of FL and giving every city the work
this is the least reliable one tho.

i was gon go to tampa in a couple of hours:snoop:

Y'all need to stop this shyt. They are projections of a possible path and it's only a storm, there's not tsunami waves coming to crash our shores. Can't believe y'all this scared of a fukking storm. Soft ass southerners

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
Are there multiple euro models? The euro model is considered the most accurate and even predicted Harvey better than meteorologist :dwillhuh:
Yeah but Houston flooded because of the city design not because of the storm impact. Houston has always had a problem with flash floods.

Yes a bad storm is coming but they are over hyping the impact. They scare simple southerners into buying out all the gas and groceries when nothing is going to happen unless you're on a fukking beachfront property

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Amerikkka's karma is kicking in something ferciously fierce..

i'm just waiting for for Kali to have a megaquake&tsunami now,especially when fukkin Frisco is hotter then Sacramento and shyt like it was last week..shyt already looks like a refugee camp anyways

There's a lot of black people living in South Florida and Florida in general.....